Melbourne, 25 September 2020
We are pleased to announce the reopening by appointment only on a click n’ collect basis as of Monday 28 September 2020.
Please note :
- All memberships have been extended by 8 weeks
- Any toys currently on loan have been extended until 28 October 2020
- Any toys “held” prior to the last lockdown are still in the system. Toy holds without corresponding appointments will be deleted on Friday 02 October.
- There is no access to the library itself under current restrictions
- We still need volunteers – please book as normal. However, if you work or volunteer at another location, unfortunately under current COVID restrictions we are unable to have you volunteer at the Toy Library. This excludes people working from home.
If you are unsure, please contact us for clarification. We hope this restriction will be lifted in the near future.
- Book your appointment online and hold toys via the online system
- Don’t forget to clean toys you return. Cleaning information can be found here
- Payment for fines and renewals can be made at your appointment by credit card. Alternatively, payments can be made via our new online payment function
- Please check for any missing pieces and return these at your next appointment to balance your account
If you have any questions please email us.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Melissa & Natalie
& The Banyule Toy Library Committee