Melbourne, 11 November 2020
We’re back – in the flesh! Toy Library space reopens 15 Nov – still appointment only.
We are finally able to open the Toy Library for you to come and physically browse the collection. Yeah! Everyone will still need to book an appointment, even for returns.
Our way of operating will be:
- Book your time slot online
- Entry by the foyer
- Exit via front room doors (where click and collect was)
- 1 family member preferred for library entry/roster shifts (please try not to bring the whole family due to our number limits)
- Access to the shed/outside space remains restricted – ask for large toys
- Everyone must leave their details for the contact tracing register
- Normal borrow limits (5 items) and overdue fines now apply
- We are turning off the toy holds functionality
- Make sure you clean toys you return
- Hand sanitiser available
We still need volunteers – please book as normal.
Please help everyone stay safe and maintain our ability to open by following these rules. We will update you with any further changes.
If you have any questions please email in the first instance.
We can’t wait to see you.
Lastly, please remember you still need an appointment as it may jeopardise our ability to operate.
President and the toy library team
P.s. Don’t forget membership/renewals are a great Christmas present from family members!