In line with the Premier’s announcement on Thursday, Toy Libraries are able to remain open for Click and Collect only until further notice.
How to book an appointment
- Log into the member page
- Select “Appointments” from the top toolbar
- Select your preferred appointment arrival time by clicking “Show Appointments”
- Click “Book”
- An alert will pop up with toy cleaning information
- Your selected appointment arrival time will be shown in “Booked Appointments”
We kindly ask you select 1 appointment only and arrive at the Toy Library in your allocated appointment time. All returning toys MUST be cleaned in line with current COVID safe practices. For cleaning information please see Toy Libraries Australia guidelines.
Select & Hold toys for click and collect:
Collecting or changing over toys? Toy holds are required to minimize your time at the library and to ensure toys are ready for collection. Toys will NOT be loaned without an appointment and corresponding toy hold.
- Select “Toys” from the top menu
- View all available toys from the online catalogue (apologies as the Games section is undergoing photo maintenance) by entering a keyword, category or age.
- View the toy you are wanting to borrow. Select “View” in List mode or click on the toy photo in “photo” mode.
- Click the “Hold” button
- All held toys will be listed in “My Holds” found on the top menu.
For an online demonstration video from 2020, please click here
**TIP You may like to use steps 1-3 to save toys to your “Favourites” by clicking on the heart.
Return of existing toys and collection of new ones will be conducted from the front door of the room (normally our exit).
We do not have enough appointments available for every member, therefore if you are unable to attend, please advise us via email so we can offer it to another family.
Rostered volunteers and party pack bookings will be contacted to reschedule.
COVID Safe Practices
- Click and collect will operate from the doors at the front of the room (just inside the gate – normally the exit) – You will be required to checkin with the QR code, using your own mobile or the Kiosk set up on the library’s tablet
- Online Payment (debit/credit cards) will be available for membership payments
- Please ensure your toys have been cleaned prior to returning. If you forget, we have cleaning materials available on the table