In light of the Coronavirus, we are introducing new click and collect borrowing procedures to minimise the risk of infection from Sunday, 22 March 2020.
We are hopeful this will enable us to remain open for as long as possible, while minimising health risks to everyone.
What does this mean:
- Opening times, borrowing limits/times remain unaltered
- To borrow toys, you will need to fill in this form
- Toys will be placed outside for you to collect and a space made available for returns
- We will substitute toys for another suitable option if necessary
- You MUST clean the toys before returning them – this link tells you how
- Returning toys after illness – please inform us if you are ill and do not return toys until 14 days after illness
- We still need volunteers and safety procedures will be put in place – if you are uncomfortable with this, we understand. Please advise us, so we can take you off the roster.
- Unfortunately, no kids can come in with volunteers
- All toys will be quarantined for 7 days once returned
- Should we have to close, members will be able to keep toys until we reopen
As you can appreciate, things can change quickly, so please keep an eye on our Facebook page and your emails for any updates.
Please be considerate of others during these challenging times.
Above all, we hope your family stay safe.
Banyule Toy Library President